2nd IEEE WOMEN IN ENGINEERING INTERNATIONAL SYMPOSIUM
EMPOWER, INNOVATE, INSPIRE
December 15 -16 2020, Agadir - Morocco
- Provide an exclusive platform for women researchers, professionals, innovators and entrepreneurs to learn from each other, share their knowledge and experience and create an inclusive community that commonly innovates to the benefit of the society.
- Promote the sense of collaboration, leadership, innovation and entrepreneurial spirit among attendees.
- Research Talks and Panel Sessions
- Distinguished Guest Speakers
- Symposium Book with an official ISSN
- Award Ceremony
- Evening Cocktail Diner
- Social Event
- Women Researchers and Academics from all faculties and engineering Schools.
- Women Professionals making use of ICT and Technology, Engineering and related sectors.
- Women Entrepreneurs who are integrating technology in businesses.
Topics and Submissions
We therefore solicit submission of original research projects describing significant developments from female researchers and professionals, as well as showcases reporting ongoing research and achieving significant contributions like prototypes, products, services or applications. Submissions in all areas that make use of ICT and technology are welcome, with more attention given to e-health, e-learning, e-government, e-Media, Natural Language Processing, digital transformation, and crisis management.
Accepted contributions will be published in the CiSt’20 Congress proceeding and submitted to IEEE Xplore Library, Scopus and DBLP. Furthermore, Authors of high-quality papers will be invited to submit an extended version of their work for publication in a special issue/section of an international journal.
The 3 best papers will be awarded during the IEEE WIE IS’20 official ceremony.